Friday, May 11, 2007

April 28, 2007
Natalie Salinas Michael Melton

Ceremony: St, Mary’s Catholic Church
Venue:
Especial Events Banquet Hall

I can’t begin to tell you how much fun we have photographing this wedding. The adventure starts at the bride’s home, where Natalie dolls up. Natalie looks so gorgeous in her gown. Her long cascading veil compliments her beautiful face and perfect hair.
The wedding party is one of the biggest we have ever taken- 42 people to be exact. Talk about a big group of beautiful people all together in one place! It was a slight challenge trying not to omit anyone from the formal pix.
One of the most memorable things I remember from this wedding is Natalie’s Grand mom, this lady is so awesome! She is around 70 years young and ‘muy caliente’ on the dance floor…NON-STOP boogie all night long. Every time, I turn around she is always shaking.
To Natalie, her sisters, and mom I dedicate PINK in this blog for you all. I know how much you ladies love this color…so enjoy the Photos.

I just want to say Thanks to Natalie and Michael for including us in on such an amazing day. You guys are the best! :)


No comments: